Winter requires healthy diet. In order to stay healthy in winters you should make your diet much healthier and full of nutrients. Today we will be telling you a healthy recipe of Masala corn which is best in winters.
Corn suits best during winters. This is rich in nutrients and does best for health. There are a wide range of recipes prepared using sweetcorn.
Today we will be preparing a very simple and tasty dish of sweetcorn called ‘Masala corn’.
Masala corn has a very easy preparation and suits to all. Let us see how to prepare it.
Ingredients for Masala Corn-
- Sweetcorn seeds- 2 cups
- Black salt- 2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder- 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice
- Roasted cumin powder- 2 teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro
How to prepare Masala corn:
- Pressure cook the corn seeds for 2 whistles in a low flame.
- Make sure that it get soft enough to be eaten.
- Take the corn seeds out of water and put in a bowl.
- Add all the above listed ingredients in it and give a good mix.
- You can also adjust the ingredients as per your taste.
- Serve hot as evening snack.
Sweetcorn is an exotic thing for winters. It is also very nutritious. This very recipe can also be adjusted with the addition of onion, chillies, tomato and other things into it.
Instead of sweetcorn seeds, you can evenly use sweetcorn cob. For this, you have to take out the seeds first then put for boiling.
This twist will make it a corn chat which is also very healthy, and also advised by nutritionists and health experts. It is good for weight gain and very healthy thing.
Hope you like the recipe. Give it a try at your home and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!