Kids or adults, everybody loves ice cream. Ice creams are the delicacies of summers that is yummy and tasty. And if it is homemade then what can be better than that! Let us see how to prepare vanilla ice cream in a easy way.
Out of all, kids loves to have ice cream. Although, the ice creams available outside can be not too good from the health view.
Even it is of the branded companies, you can’t guarantee for the complete hygiene! Many of us avoid preparing ice cream at home due to a variet of reasons like-
- It will need a lot of ingredients!
- It will take lots of time, better buy from outside!
- What if it comes wrong and whole work will be wasted?
Relax, if you too are thinking like this then kick out these thoughts! Today we will be telling you a simple and easy recipe which will taste yum an make your kids love you more 😉
Ingredients of homemade vanilla ice-cream:
- Full fat cream- 3 cups
- Condensed milk- 2 cups
- Vanilla essence- 2 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- First, take a big mixing bowl and put the full fat cream into it.
- Mix it nicely with a hand blender or whisker, for about 8-10 minutes.
- You will notice that the volume of the cream is increasing and it is getting light and fluffy as well.
- Now using a big spatula, put condensed milk and essence into it.
- Give it a good mix so that every thing gets mixed together.
- At last, put some chocolate chips about a cup and again mix it properly.
Setting of the ice cream:
- Take a rectangular shape container and put all the prepared mixture into it.
- Tap it well so that all the air inside comes out and no bubbles are there inside.
- Using a spatula, make it plain from the top and close the lid.
- Deep freeze it for overnight or for 6-8 hours.
Here you go your yummy ice-cream is ready. Take out with the scoop and serve chilled with the topping chocolate chips on it. Enjoy!!!!
Hope you like the recipe, give it a try and share your experiences with us. Stay healthy and make these summers jolly and enjoyable.