Hey foodies! Today we are here with a snack recipe called ‘Corn Kebabs’. It is an evening snack recipe and goes well with a cup of tea. Let’s checkout the recipe.
In friends meet, get together, kitty parties and relative arrivals; if you want to serve something tasty and healthy then this recipe is the best.
Especially in winters, this kebab goes best as the aroma of corn and ground pepper will flew all the seasonal flu’s and ailments as well.
It is very easy to prepare and tastes just heavenly! Lets see this.
- Corn kernels- 1 cup (boiled)
- Rice flour- 1 tablespoon
- All purpose flour or maida- 2 tablespoon
- Breads- 4-5 slices
- Chopped green chillies
- Chopped and minced ginger
- Ground black pepper- 2 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Chopped cilantro
- Boiled potatoes– 2 medium sized
- Cumin powder- 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder- 1 teaspoon
- Ice cream sticks
Now lets see how to make corn kebabs of this.
Methods of preparation:
- Take a mixing bowl and put all the ingredients except oil in it.
- Blend the boiled corn kernels to form a fine paste, leave some kernels aside and we will use it while preparing kebabs.
- Using your hands, mix all these well to form a fine dough. You can also alter the amount of flour as per the appearance and consistency.
- It should be alike of chappati dough.
- Take an ice cream stick and bind the kebab dough on it as shown in the figure.
- Do the same with rest of the dough.
- Now heat oil in kadai to make it hot for frying.
- Make sure that the oil is hot enough as colder one will lead the kebabs to break.
- Fry the kebabs, 2-3 at a time. Fry in a medium flame till it gets golden brown.
- Serve hot with pudina chutney or sauce.
Yum! Just by reading your tongues must be watery. Give it a try and do share your experiences with us. Eat well and live well!