When we were small, our mother used to prepare aam panna in summers. Now in the big cities, we are missing those flavors badly! Let us get back to childhood and prepare tasty and delicious aam panna at home.
Raw mangoes or kacchi kairi is liked by everyone. The sweet and sour flavor tastes fabulous and makes us remember about our childhood days.
Those who lives in megacities and foreigns, miss these small but tresuries things so much. For all such ones, we are here with the simple and easy recipe of aam panna. It is also called raw mago drink and tastes yum.
Benefits of Raw mango:
Mangoes are the king of fruits and has all the nutrients in it. Same of raw mangoes, they contains Vitamin A, Ba, C B12, zinc, pottasium, iron, folate, dietary fibers and all such nutrients in it.
Mango in summers:
Raw mango is great during summers, only if taken in limited quantities. It helps to prevent sunstroke, balances temperature and keeps away fevers. One can prepare its chutney, juice and can also add it in salads.
Now let’s move to our recipe of Mango drink.
- Fresh raw mango- 2 medium sized
- Water as per required
- Sugar- 2 teaspoons
- Black salt- 2 teaspoons
- Crushed mint leaves- 4-5
- Powdered cumin seeds- 2 teaspoon
- red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
how to prepare this?
- take a jug or mixing bowl.
- Take out the mango pulp, removing the peels. After boiling the peel gets tender and can be easily removed
- Now put all the ingredients into it with chilled water, about 2 glasses.
- Shake it well so that all the ingrediens gets mixed together.
- Serve chilled with mint twigs on the top. Enjoy….
You can see all the ingredients in aam panna is fully natural, and full of health benefits. This summer, say no to artificial and carbonated drinks. Opt for such desi and coolant drinks, which is affordable and healthy too.
Do share the post to all and do not forget to leave a comment below. Take care and live well!