Hey guys, today we will be sharing you the starter recipe of fried Chicken. It is one of the tastiest recipe, that is loved by all from kids to adults.
There are a lots of recipe available of chicken, from starters to soup and to main course. Chicken meat is the rich source of Iron and very healthy.
When weekend arrives, everybody loves to enjoy non-vegetarian food, specially in restaurants and hotels. Fried chicken is a very easy yet tasty starter which you will love to eat. Today let us prepare it at home and feel like the master chef 😉
So let’s begin our recipe.
- Chicken- 500 gms
- Corn flour- 2 tablespoons
- All purpose flour or maida- 2 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder- 2 teaspoon
- Kashmirilal red chilli powder- 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala- 3 teaspoon
- Oil for deep frying
- Red food color (powder)- 1 teaspoon
- Half lemon juice
How to cook Fried Chicken?
- Take a mixing bowl and put all the ingredients into it except the oil.
- Using a spatula give it a good mix, cover with a plate or lid and keep aside for about half an our.
- Remember, marinating it for 30-40 minutes will give you softer and delicious chicken.
- Now heat a kadai and put about 2 cups of cooking oil into it.
- After the oil gets nicely heated, put the chicken pieces 3-4 a times and let them fry under medium flame for about 10 minutes.
- Turn it and fry from all the sides to get golden brown.
- Take the pieces out in a napkin paper so, extra oil gets soaked.
- Serve hot with curd dip or green chutney, with onion rings and granished with chopped coriander leaves.
Served it as the starter. Everybody will love it. Give it a try and share your experiences with us. Eat well and live well!