Hey guys, today we are here with a yummy and healthy recipe of Thukpa soup. Basicially it is a Tibetian recipe and is specially went to keep your monsoons healthy and full of taste.
Showery atmosphere requires something hot and tasty. Most of the people likes to have pakoras in this weather, but today we will give it a change with the view point of health.
Nutritonal value of Thukpa soup:
Thukpa soup is a balanced way to have all the nutrients in a single bowl! It is rich in carbs, protiens, fibres and other nutrients as well. It is not just a soup, but also an appetizer or a small meal.
So now let us lee what are the things required for this Thukpa soup.
- Water- 3 cups
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tablespoon
- Tomato puree- 1 tablespoon
- Softened rice noodles or 2 eggs
- Grated carrots- 1/2 cup
- Chopped capsicum (small pieces)- 1 cup
- Chopped mushroom (2-3 varieties or as per your choice)
- Minced onion- 1 small
- Chopped green chilli- 1
- Salt as per taste
- Soy sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Half lemon (squeezed)
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable oil- 2 teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro and spinach leaves
Servings- 2 people
How to prepare Thukpa Soup?
- Take a wide bottom pan and put oil into it. As it gets hot, put all the vegetables with ginger garlic paste, and give a nice stir till the raw fragrance gets out.
- Now put water into it and cover the lid for 3-4 minutes in a medium flame.
- Add the sauces and salt continuously strring it in a high flame.
- Slowly you will notice the change in texture and thickness of the soup.
- Put the rice noodles/egg with spinach leaves into it and cook again for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon over it and turn off the flame
- Your Thukpa is ready to be served.
- Garnish with cilantro and spinach, serve hot.
When it is drizzling outside, soups looks best in both health as well as taste. Hope you liked the post. Share this to all and do share your comments with us.