A pinch of Chat Masala over your favorite food, increases its taste to 10 times. We all love chat masala over all the salty and fruity dishes, so why not to prepare it at home! Today we will be learning how to prepare Chat masala at home.
Chat masala goes good with all the edibles like chole-chat, pani puri, fruit salad and other. We prefer the best quality of Chat masala, so that the taste comes the best too. But the packaged ones are not always so good in reference to taste and health.
As we all know, nothing is better than homemade. So why not to give a try, and prepare your own chat masala at home. It will be a fun and you will feel proud of yourself.
Let us see the ingredients and preparations.
- 1 tablespoon of Black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 3 teaspoon black salt
- 2 tablespoon amchoor powder
- 1 teaspoon white salt
Methods of preparation:
- In a medium flame, heat the pan and put all these ingredients except the salts.
- Fry so that an aromatic fragrance releases and you can feel the smell of all the spices.
- Turn the flame off and let these spices get cool.
- Now take a mixer grinder and grind all these to form a fine powder.
- So your Chat masala is ready.
You can easily sprinkle it over curries, raita, fruit salads, jaljeera water, shikanji, dahi vada and can even mix with frying batter to give it a good taste.
Give this a try at your own and do share your experiences with us.
In the present world, food adulteration is very common. Sp preparing such stuffs at home, is also good from the view point of health.
Hope you like the post! Share it to all and spread the magic everywhere. Take care and live well.