Every girl wishes for soft and pink lips. For this we buy lips balms, softeners and many others from markets. Today let us know how to make lip Balm at home.
Hard and chapped lips are liked by none. It even gives a tougher challenge to your personality.
Soft and pink lips looks so cute and enhance your look.
In winters our skin and lips gets chapped and flaky which looks, yikes! It even affects our health.
Winters are on doorsteps now! Can you guarantee the thing you buy from outside is fully good? Of course not.
This time give a good care to your lips with your own prepared lip Balm.
All you need is,
- 1 freshly peeled beetroot
- 2 ripe strawberries
- Coconut oil- 1 teaspoon
- Vaseline petroleum jelly – 1 teaspoon
- 4 capsule of vitamin e
- An emptied small box if Vaseline
How to make lip Balm?
- At first, grate the beetroot and strawberries too. Now using a fine strainer, strain the juice in the Vaseline container.
- Now pop the vitamin evenly capsules and put the liquid into it.
- Also put coconut oil and petroleum jelly into it.
- Using a toothpick, mix all the things well and keep in some hot place as like in front of the room heater.
- Make sure you maintain a well distance so that only some heat reaches and melts the things completely.
- Now keep this in room temperature.
- After 2 hours you will notice the things are set and your lip Balm is ready.
For a nice fragrance you can add few deposits of rose oil into it.
It will give a nice fragrance to your lip Balm. Apply it whenever you feel chappy lips. Hope you liked the post and found it useful.
Share it in all the social media and do share your thoughts with us. Stay happy and enjoy.