Every dish gets tastier with the toss of sauce and a tint of Chinese flavor in it. Yes, today we will be talking about a indo Chinese recipe called Chilli Paneer. It takes no time to prepare and tastes just wow!
When the surname chilli gets added to some recipe, it symbolizes; hot, saucy and yummy.
Many people face it difficult to prepare Chilli Paneer as like of restaurants at home. We will be telling you the recipe and after that we will also give you some of the tips which will help you make the dish tastier.
We we go to some parties and hotels we find the food with a very luscious n tempting flavors. Same when we prepare at home, tastes not so tasty. Why?
It is nothing but tips and tricks of cooking.
Ingredients for Chilli Paneer :
- A cup of cottage cheese (diced)
- Corn flour – 2 tablespoon
- Maida- 1 tablespoon
- Rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- Crushed black pepper – 2 teaspoon
- Minced ginger – 2 inches
- Salt for taste
- Oil for cooking
- Tomato sauce
- Red chili sauce
- Soya sauce
- Chopped capsicum
- Roughly chopped onions
- Green chillies
- Spring onion greens
- Take a big bowl and add cottage cheese, corn flour, rice flour n maida. Make sure you leave 1/4th of these as it will be used in the last.
- Also add black pepper and salt into it. Using water mix well so that all gets bind together. Keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Now heat a kadai and put oil for deep frying. As it gets hot, deep fry all the Paneer pieces in a medium flame till it gets golden brown.
- Take them out in kitchen towels.
- In the same oil, put green chillies, ginger garlic paste. Saute well then add chopped onions. Fry for a minute till its gets translucent.
- Now put capsicum followed by salt into it. Give it a good mix and turn the flame to low.
- Mix all the sauces with some corn flour and maida in it.
- Put it in kadai and stir everything nicely. Now as you notice it gets thick and binded, turn off the flame and garnish with spring onion green.
- Serve hot with chapati or like the starter.
Tips to keep in mind while preparing Chilli paneer:
- If you have homemade cheese then it will give much tasty flavor.
- The amount of condiments will depend on your taster and how much spicy you want the food to.
- To make it gravy, just add corn flour and water while cooking vegetables and it will form a nice syrup.
- If you want it hotter, just cut down the amount of tomato sauce and add some slit green chili to it.
Hope this post was liked by you. Give it a try and share your experiences with us.
We will be glad to know what you discovered while cooking. So eat well and live well!