Egg pakora is a simple snack recipe, which has the key ingredient as ‘Eggs’. It has very easy preparation with exotic taste. Let us see how to prepare this.
There is a question from always; ‘What came first, egg or the hen?’ Well, let’s forget this question for now and focus on the recipe of Egg pakora.
There are lots of recipes prepared using eggs in which egg pakora is one of the easiest. We all enjoy such pakoras at street stalls and hotels, why not to prepare it at home.
You must be thinking it a difficult process, isn’t it! Well our following recipe will clear your doubt.
- 4 White Eggs
- Gram flour or besan- 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder- 1 tablespoon
- Amchoor or dry mango powder- 2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder- 2 teaspoon
- Water as per required
- Mustard oil for frying
How to prepare Egg pakora:
- Take a deep base bowl and boil eggs in water for about 15 minutes.
- At the same time, when the eggs are boiling let us prepare the besan paste.
- Take a bowl and put all the above listed ingredients in it (except water and oil).
- Using water, make a semi-thick paste of it and keep aside.
- Now when the eggs are boiled, crack them and peel the upper layer nicely.
- Heat oil in a vok or kadai.
- Dip the egg into the besan batter, so that egg get coated with it.
- Now when the oil is nice hot, put the coated eggs into it.
- In a medium flame, fry those so that the layer gets golden-yellow in color.
- Take out in a kitchen towel and serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Give this recipe a try at your own and enjoy with your friends and family. Do share your experiences with us and share the post to all. Eat well and live well!