Hey guys, today I am here with my one of the most favorite dessert recipe called “Mixed fruit dessert”. It is one of the healthiest as well as yummiest desserts of all.
Mixed Fruit Dessert has a very simple preparation with seasonal fruits as per your choice.
Currently, winter season is going on; whether is very chilling and everywhere is it cold. You must be thinking, fruit dessert during winters; sounds little different.
It is a very good thing to know that, most of the nutritionists and physicians advise to have ample amount of fruit during winters. It keeps our body fit and gives us a sound health.
Seasonal fruits are always healthy only if they are eaten in right time and quantity. During winters, you can have your fruity dessert most probably at mid-day or after dinner.
It will do no harm if taken in adequate amount. Fruits are always the healthy stuffs. So let’s move on towards the process and preparations of mixed fruit dessert.
Ingredients for Mixed fruit dessert:
- Apple(chopped into pieces)- ½ cup
- Blueberry- ¼ cup
- Raspberry- ¼ cup
- Strawberry(diagonally cut)- ½ cup
- Green and black grapes- ¼ cup
- Kiwi(chopped into pieces)- ¼ cup
- Pineapple(cut into pieces)- ¼ cup
- Sugar syrup- 2 tablespoons
- Whipped cream
- Mint twigs
How to prepare mixed fruit dessert:
- First of all, take a big plate and mix all the fruit with sugar syrup wholly.
- This is the dressing of your dessert. Keep it aside for 10 minutes so that sugar syrup enters into each piece of the fruit.
- Take two ice cream cups and fill them with mixed fruit.
- On the top of each cup decorate with mint twig and whipped cream.
- Put a cherry above it. Refrigerate the dessert for 15 minutes and serve chilled with fork and spoon. Enjoy….
You don’t need to be strict about the fruit dressing; choose the fruit as per your choice and season.
It is a very tasty dessert item that you will surely like. So guys, eat healthy live healthy.