Pasta is one of the liked and famous food of Italian cuisine. It is cooked in different ways, with different flavors. Today we will be telling you how to prepare Indian style Masala pasta at home.
Indian food is all about, mix and match of different tastes. Of course, pasta is an Italian born dish but today will we will be giving it a slight touch of Indian taste and will be making it yum!
Usually, pasta is made with mild taste but today our dish will be little spicy and masaledar.
Let us check out the recipe and give it try at your own.
- Pipe shaped pasta- 2 cups
- Water as per required
- Oil for frying
- Thinly sliced carrots- 1 medium sized
- Chopped capsicum- 1 small
- Chopped beans- 3-4
- Chopped red onions- 2 medium sized
- Middle cut green chillies- 2
- Cumin seeds- 2 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Maggi masala-e-magic- 2 tablespoon
- Red chilli powder- 2 teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tablespoon
- Green chilli sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper- 2 teaspoon
- Chopped green onions for garnishing
How to prepare Masala Pasta:
- Take a deep base bowl and boil pasta in it with double amount of water and a teaspoon of salt into it.
- Boil for about 5 minutes so that pasta gets little softer and able to chew.
- Now remove the boiled water and put it into fresh water and keep aside.
- Now its time for tossing the pasta and preparing masala.
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it.
- As the oil gets heated, put cumin seeds and green chillies into it.
- Now add carrots, beans and capsicum to it and in a medium flame fry so that they gets fried and crunchy.
- After that add onion to it and cook till it gets golden in color.
- Now add all the spices to it. Give it a good toss and then add boiled pasta into it.
- Turn the flame to high and fry for crisp texture.
- As you notice that the pasta is brownish then put sauces and maggi masala to it.
- Mix and fry for about 2 minutes then turn off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot.
It tastes really good and will be liked by all. Share the post to all and do share your experiences with us. Eat well and live well!