Indian cuisine accompanies tasty, tangy and numerous flavors. Today we will be preparing an Indian flatbread recipe called Gajar ka paratha. The major ingredient used is gajar or carrots.
Many of must be trying aaloo paratha, matar paratha, gobi paratha. This time try an easy and new paratha of Gajar ka paratha. It is very healthy and takes vry less time to be prepared.
In this carrots are hugely used, which is one of the best source of beta-carotene. It also has several other vitamins and minerals.
You can easily serve this to toddlers and kids even. Let’s s the ingredients as well as the preparation.
- Fresh carrots– 300 gms
- Chopped green chillies
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped cilantro
- Wheat flour- 2 cups
- Water as per required
- Salt for taste
- Crushed ajowan seeds- 2 teaspoon
How to prepare this paratha:
It doesn’t requires any stuffing and sealing, thus quite easier to prepare.
Let’s see this.
- At first take all the ingredients in a kneading bowl, except the oil.
- Mix them with bare hands.
- Then use lukewarm water in accordance and prepare a soft dough.
- Cover it with a kitchen cloth and leave untouched for 15-20 minutes.
- It will make it fluffy and soft.
How to prepare Paratha?
It is same as preparing simple chappatis.
- Make lemon sized balls of all the dough.
- Take a dough ball and dust with some dry flour.
- Now roll it with chakla and belan, to form round and thin chappati.
- In between you can again dust it with flour, if needed.
- Now on the hot iron tawa and using oil roast from both rhe sides to get golden brown.
- Do same with rest of the balls.
Your carrot paratha is ready. Serve hot with chutney and curd dip. Enjoy.
Give it a try and share your experience with us.