Hey guys, today our post is on how to prepare Amla juice which is also called Indian herbal doctor or Indian gooseberry. It is nectar for health and filled with goodness.
Common things about Amla:
Amla that is Indian gooseberry has a sour and pungent taste. Don’t go on its taste; actually amla is rich health nutrients like Vitamin C, K, B12, amino acids, enzymes, beta-carotene, iron, copper, phosphorus and many other macro and micro elements.
It is jelly-green in color having a round shape. Amla is consumed in many ways like it can be eaten raw, as pickle, dessert, juice and many more.
A glass of amla juice or raw amla in empty stomach is the best body detoxifier. It helps to flush out all the toxins from your body giving you a best start of the day.
Most of us use packaged amla juice or in tin cans. Here we will be talking about the preparation of amla juice at home. It is the best and the easy way; most important home preparation makes you satisfied about the hygiene and the best quality of juice.
It takes almost 5-7 minute for reparation. Following are the methods and procedure of amla juice:-
Ingredients for Amla juice:-
- Amla(light green color)- 7-10
- Roasted cumin- 2 teaspoon
- Black salt- 2 ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice- 10 drops
- White salt- ½ teaspoon
- Few slices of amla
Preparation of the juice:-
- Using a chopping board and sharp knife, cut all the amla into pieces. Each amla should have 4 pieces.
- Now in a mixer grinder or blender put all the amla pieces with 3 glasses of water.
- Grind them well in high speed for 5 minutes and make sure that the pieces are churned properly.
- Now take a mixing bowl and using a tea net or cotton cloth, press out all the juice and throw the dry residue.
- Add all the listed spices in it and mix well. Pour the juice into a tall beautiful glass. Decorate it with amla slices or you can also use lemon slices.
- Your amla juice is ready. Serve it early in the morning for optimum results.
This was the preparation of amla juice at home. This preparation has very simple and easy steps. Regular intake of amla juice will gift you a body free from disorders and ailments.
It is a kind of detoxifier that cleanses your internal organs. Amla is well known to increase the longevity. Prepare it at your own and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!