Hot sun, increasing temperature requires something cool and enchanting! Hi guys, today I am here with a desi drink of summer which is healthy, tasty and suitable summer drink. It is dry fruits Lassi.
Lassi is a drink made by curd, sugar and optional addition of flavours. It is free from any artificial flavours thus best for all.
No caffeine drinks this summer:
As summers arrive, we all rush for chilled colas, soft drinks and other packaged drinks. We find them tasty and tangy, so feel good.
Think for a minute! All these drinks are carbonated and contains lots of sugar, soda and other things which are not good for a human being.
Today we will be telling you about Lassi, which is best during summers.
- Full fat curd- 2 cups
- Sugar or jaggery- 2 teaspoon
- Water- 1 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1 teaspoon
- Chopped cashews, almonds, pistachio
How to make this?
- Take a blender and put all the ingredients except dry fruits in it.
- Blend nicely so that sugar dissolves.
- Your Lassi is prepared.
- Now take two beautiful glasses and pour Lassi in it.
- Top with chopped dry fruits and put an straw.
- Serve chilled.
You can have this after breakfast or lunch. If you are having cold or such, then better avoid it.
In case of a diabetic patient, you can add dates syrup instead of sugar. Gur can also be high sed but in limited quantities.
Hope you like the recipe. Give it a try and share your experiences with us.
Eat well and live well.