Do you love sandwiches? Today we will be telling you a very yummy recipe of ‘Green chutney‘, which will enhance the taste of your sandwiches up to 10 times. The best thing today we will be telling how to preserve its color for long.
We all want a recipe which is healthy and tasty, in addition, if it is instantly prepared, then its just awesome. Sandwiches can be prepared in lots of varieties, from plain cucumber one to heavy Tikki ones! Our recipe of green chutney goes well will all sorts of sandwiches.
If you kids find sandwiches boring, then trust me this chutney will add a magic to their appetites! They will start loving it, even there are varieties of vegetables too!
It is very easy to prepare and you can easily store it up to 2 weeks.
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- 4 green chilies
- 2 inch of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of roasted peanuts
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of black salt
- 1/2 lemon
- Bit of tamarind (deseeded and soaked)
How to prepare this?
- First, take out all the mint and coriander leaves from the twigs and wash with twice.
- Now take all the ingredients in a blending jar and, using a little amount of water grind it to form a smooth paste.
- You can also add some water in between to get a paste consistency of the chutney.
- Make sure you put lemon while grinding the things; it will help to retain its color for a long time.
- If you don’t have peanuts you can also use roasted channa dal too; it will give a very nice flavor and also adjust the consistency.
- After grinding you will find a very fluorescent and leaf green color of the chutney; which is actually what we need.
- Store it a small plastic or ceramic container; avoiding steel or iron. Keep it in the refrigerator and use up to 14 days.
Guys, I think just by reading your mouth started watering! Prepare it at your own and do share your experiences with us. Eat well and live well.