Shakes and smoothies are known as energy booster and an appetizer. Today we will be telling you the recipe of one of the most liked smoothie called ‘Banana Milkshake’.
Milkshakes are the good alternative for aerated drinks and colas. Shakes can be prepared of many types; it can be of gelatin, fruits, cream, nuts and many more. We all love to have fruit shakes; it is the best way to consume nutrients in a glass.
Here we will be preparing ‘Banana milkshake’. It is an ideal form of drink which is highly nutritive and yummy.
Benefits of Banana:
Banana is well known for its nutritive properties. A single banana has approximately 50-60 calories in it.
Banana is rich in potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, folate, amino acids, enzymes, Vitamin A, E, K, copper and many other trace metals.
It is a common fact; having a banana with a glass of milk everyday increases your stamina and keeps your metabolism healthy. Banana is rich in fibers thus aids in your gastrointestinal system. So let us proceed towards the preparations of Banana milkshake:-
Ingredients for Banana Milkshake:
- Ripe banana- 2
- Chilled full-cream milk- 2 cups
- Sugar- ½ cup
- Almonds- 5-6 (finely chopped)
- Whipped cream
- Cherry for decorating
- Vanilla ice cream- 2 scoops
- Water- as per the usage
Methods to prepare Banana Milkshake-
- First of all, cut the banana into pieces and put it into the blender.
- Now, mix all the ingredients except whipped cream and cherry into the blender.
- For two minutes blend all the ingredients thoroughly.
- If the shake is thick and greasy then add some water to it. The consistency should be semi-thick and fluidic.
- Now, again blend for a minute and take out the banana shake in a beautiful glass.
- Above the banana shake, decorate with some foamy whipped cream and decorate with a cherry on the top. Your banana milkshake is ready. You can serve it chilled as well as normal.
- The shake should not be too light or too thick; if it will be light then all the whipped cream will get immersed into the shake.
Prepare this at home and do share your experiences with us. Eat well and live well!