Yummy cold coffee with a punch of ice cream on it! Yum, what can be better than this. Hey guys, today we will be talking about the easy preparation of cold coffee.
You would have enjoyed cold coffee at cafe and restaurants. Those are very expensive and looks unsatisfactory to go outside always and have it.
Why not prepare this at home. Its simply delicious and takes very few minutes to prepare. When it comes about lots of people in home, you feel difficult what to serve.
In this cold coffee can be your headache reliever! Its easy to prepare and tastes just wow! It is much better than soft drinks and other aerated drinks.
Let’s see the preparation and ingredients.
- Coffee powder- 2 teaspoon
- Chilled milk (full cream)- 2 glasses
- Sugar as per taste
- Chocolate icecream
How to prepare this?
- Take a mixing jar or simply a sipper bottle.
- Put all the ingredients except ice cream in it.
- Shake well so that all things gets properly mixed.
- Take the glasses and put two scoops of ice cream in each.
- Now put the cold coffee in glasses and serve chilled with drinking straw.
- Serves two people.
Tips to remember for best Cold Coffee:
- You can take coffee powder of any brand, but better will be the natural ones available at Kerala.
- Don’t use so much coffee, it can make your drink taste bitter.
- Instead of ice cream you can also put whipped cream, marshmallows or simply crushed Oreo biscuits.
- The amount of sugar depends on your taste.
- Make sure that the milk is icy chilled, it will make your drink much delicious and exotic.
You can serve it at get together, Kitty parties and among kids parties. Give it a try and do share your experiences with us. We would love to solve any sort of problem in preparation.
Hope you like the recipe. Do subscribe on our page and let us write more and more. Take care and stay well.