Summers has arrived, and this season needs something watery, refreshing and healthy as well. Hey guys, today we will be preparing tasty and full natural Nimbu Shikanji at home.
If you are also in an agenda to kick out colas, aerated drinks, soft drinks and all such artificial drinks, then nimbu shikanji is all made for you.
Enriched with the goodness of lemon and mint, this drink is compatible during summers. It will keep your body cool and make you feel refreshed. Nimbu shikanji can be taken by all, kids, adults and everyone.
It takes hardly two minutes to be prepared, and you can also store it your refrigerater and consume for 3-4 days.
Let’s see its preparations.
- Lemons– 2
- Mint leaves- 8-10
- Water- 4 glasses (chilled)
- Sugar- 2 tablespoons
- Black salt- 2 teaspoons
- Mint twigs and ice cubes for decoration
How to make this?
- Take a jar or shaker and put all the ingredients into it except the decorating ones.
- Make sure you crush the mint leaves and squeeze lemons, so that its juice will make the drink much yummy.
- Give it a nice shake so that the sugar gets dissolved completely.
- Strain the drink to 4 beautiful long glasses.
- Top with mint twigs and ice. Serve chilled in evening or afternoon.
It is best to have in afternoons, after coming out from hot sun. Hope you find this post useful.
Share this to all and do not forget to leave a comment below. Have a happy summers!