Hot chocolate is a kind of chocolaty beverage that is brownish or cocoa in color. It is majorly the drink of winters. Today we will be learning how to prepare this at home.
What is Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate is simply a greasy, thick liquid chocolate which is one of the favorite drinks during winters and rainy season.
It is a staple food during winters. This chocolate drink preferably use ‘dark cocoa’ that is rich in antioxidants and beta-carotene.
Instead of tea-coffee; hot chocolate is an ample diet that keeps you warm in winters.When the temperature falls, everyone likes to have something hot and tasty that soothes your mind as well as body.
This is the best; in addition it offers you numerous health benefits. This delicious and yummy drink looks auspicious and gorgeous with vanilla topping or simmered with vanilla.
You can also use other toppings like chocolate cream, snowflakes, candies, cherries, peanut extract or butter scotch.
Although, we can have hot chocolate from restaurants or readymade dry packets are also available. But it sounds good and satisfactory to prepare your own hot chocolate.
Experimenting something new is a kind of home-science art itself. It makes you aware of different techniques and flavors, inspiring to keep on trying till the best part of your experiment awake.
So guys, lets proceed towards the addictive and tempting taste of Chocolate drink:-
Ingredients for Hot Chocolate-
- Semi-condensed milk- 4 cups
- Dark chocolate- 2 ½ cups grated finely
- Cocoa powder- 1 teaspoon
- Confectionary sugar- 2 cups
- Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon
- Whipped cream
Methods to prepare Hot Chocolate-
- In a mixing bowl, take semi-condensed milk just as the temperature of boiling point. Add grated chocolate, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and sugar to it.
- Without stirring, keep the bowl aside for a minute so all the ingredients gets simmered and set into the milk.
- Now, using a whrisk still all the ingredients properly so that all of them gets mixed together and dispersed. Be sure that a brownish liquid forms.
- In a medium flame, heat the liquid so that the boiling bubble arises. As the mixture starts boiling, turn off the flame and take it out.
- You will notice a rich and thick hot chocolate is prepared. Take out the hot chocolate in a mug and on the top put some whipped cream and few granules of chocolate chips for a yummy look.
- Your hot chocolate is ready to be served.
- Instead of whipped cream, you can put some black chocolate syrup or the topping ingredients listed above.
So guys, this was the preparation of tasty and yummy choco. It takes approximately 7-8 minutes for preparation but gives you a tempting taste.
This beverage is suited for all-age groups except for those suffering from diabetes problem. Try it once; I am sure you will be feeling like drowning into a chocolate lake.
This winter, have something tasty and healthy. Take care and live happily.