Kids love to have cakes, pastries and other delicacies. However packaged treats are not so good from the view-point of health. Today let us talk about tutti frutti cake at home.
Cake means oven, lots of extra ingredients and so on. Let us talk about cake recipe which can be prepared using cooker.
Tutti frutti cakes are liked by all; kids and adults. All time buying from shops can be expensive and no so safe too.
Let’s see how to prepare this at home.
- all purpose flour or maida- 2 cups
- Butter- 2 tablespoon
- Sugar- as per taste
- Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- Baking soda- 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup of tutti frutti (colorful)
- a pinch of salt
- 2 beaten eggs
Now let’s see how to prepare tutti frutti cake
preparation of tutti frutti cake:
- Set oven to 400F for pre-heating to prepare cake. Grease an 8″ pan with melted butter nicely.
- Now put flour, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl and keep aside.
- Mix tutti frutti followed by butter and sugar and give it a good mix.
- Now add eggs and vanilla extract into it.
- Slowly pour the milk over it and keep strring using the whisk.
- Make sure you stir nicely so that no lumps are formed and it gets into the creamy consistency.
- Grease a pan or oven pan with butter and sprinkle with flour to keep it dried and buttery as well.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 mins until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. It will show the cake is fully and nicely cooked.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool.
After that slice into desired shapes and serve! It will taste wow and safe from those you buy from the markets.
Hope you like the recipe of tutti frutti cake. Share this in all the social medias and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!