Hello friends, today I am here with one of the non-vegetarian dish called ‘Masala egg omelette’. For new ones in cooking, it is very easy and an evergreen recipe.
Omelette can be taken with bread, chappati, bun or alone itself. It is a very simple and easy pizza type of dish that is prepared using eggs and various herbs. Egg omelette is very tasty and mild consistency of condiments.
There can be many types of omelet such as tomato, onion, masala and so on. Here we will be preparing omelet prepared with spices and herbs. Let us proceed:-
Ingredients for Egg Omelette:-
- Brown eggs- 2
- Onion- 1 small finely chopped
- Green chilies- 2 chopped
- Chopped cilantro leaves- 1 cup
- Tomato- ½ finely chopped
- Salt- as per taste
- Turmeric powder- 2 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder- 2 teaspoon
- Black salt- 1 pinch
- Red chili powder- 1 teaspoon
- Mustard oil- 1 teaspoon
- Sliced pieces of tomato and onions- 5-6 pieces
Method of preparation:-
- In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs and pour into it.
- Add all the spices except mustard oil and sliced veggies, in it and stir continuously till it get mixed together.
- Keep it aside and in a frying pan pour the mustard oil and heat in a low flame.
- As it gets hot, pour the egg mixture in it and turn the flame low.
- Fry them properly from the both sides as golden-brown and bring out in a plate.
- Decorate it with slice of onion and tomato and serve hot with chapatti, bread or sandwich.
So, this was your yummy egg recipe that is very fabulous in taste. Egg is considered as the heavy food but this egg omelet is very light.
Being tasty it is very healthy too and devoid of extra spices. Hope you found our post useful and easy. Do comment us on comment box. Eat healthy and live prosperous. Enjoy…..