Hey guys, today we will be preparing a very yummy dip also called chutney. It is Curd dip. It goes with almost all the snacks.
What is Curd dip?
Curd dip; commonly known as Dahi ki chutney is a very popular side dish in many of the cuisines. It is also called ‘Yoghurt dip’ and is majorly used in Fries, pakoras, chips, samosas and many other items.
Its major ingredient that is Curd is full of health benefits. First of all, curd is well-known to keep your stomach cool and fresh.
It is also very beneficial to prevent all kinds of gastrointestinal disease and soothes all the internal organs.
Curd is prepared through milk fermentation. The bacteria present in it aids in your metabolic system keeping it healthy and fit. It is rich in Calcium, Vitamin A, C, D, B6, B9, lactic acid, magnesium, potassium, enzymes, amino acids etc.
Curd chutney is present in many ways; it can be sour, sweet, and spicy with several toppings. So let’s proceed towards the process.
Ingredients for Curd dip:-
- Fresh curd- ½ kg
- Salt- as per taste
- Roasted cumin- 4 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste- 2 ½ teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro- 1 cup
- Chopped green chilies- 4
- Spring onions- 1 cup
Methods to prepare Curd dip:-
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the spices and curd. Mix well so that they all get mixed to each other.
- Also add all the green chilies and garlic paste. Using a whrisk, stir them properly and keep aside.
- After 20 minutes, it will get fully fermented and set.
- Using a fiber spoon or china clay spoon, mix them and check whether it is prepared or not.
- If you will use plastic spoon, then the taste of curd will get spoiled in very less time.
- Now you can garnish the curd dip with cilantro leaves and spring onions. Your curd dip is ready.
- You can preserve this dip for 5-6 days in refrigerator.
So, this was the preparation of curd dip. Its process and procedure are very easy yet very delicious. You can also use this dip in parathe or puri.
It will give an auspicious taste to your dish. So guys, eat healthy live healthy.